Saturday 21 January 2017

New years resolutions

Hi there :) Thank you for stumbling upon my little blog. I have decided that 2017 is going to be a year of blogging for me, so here we are! 2016 sadly was a fairly crap year for me, what with one thing and another, but I'm turning over a new leaf for this year and starting something new. My passion is makeup and style, and has been since I was about 15, which considering I'm nearly 18 is actually a fair while haha. This first post I'm going to use as an excuse to talk about myself for a bit (Sorry!)

But please hang around for more posts as I am determined to perfect this blogging malarkey, much loveđź’™


10 facts about me:

  1. I'm 5ft2, but very happy, being small is the best;)
  2. I'm in my last year of A-levels (EEK!) and studying Geography, Psychology and History
  3. I've applied to study Geography and will be going to Plymouth uni in September. That is if i get the grades of course haha
  4. I have one older sister, Molly who is 21
  5. My birthday is the 24th of February so getting pretty close, woohoo!
  6.  I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older, but it's fine I'm sure i'll figure it out.
  7. My family has always had a lot of pets and we currently have a border collie and two cats
  8. My favourite animal hands down would have to be guinea pigs, I used to have three and I would love to have more one day
  9. My makeup collection is genuinely ridiculous, I have more than any one person needs
  10. I live in the middle of nowhere and all I can see from my bedroom window are loads of fields and a couple of other houses. But it's beautiful and I love it:)
And that's basically all you need to know about me. I'll try and do a few more blog posts over the next few weeks and hopefully you enjoy them. See you soon, bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment