But please hang around for more posts as I am determined to perfect this blogging malarkey, much love💙
10 facts about me:
- I'm 5ft2, but very happy, being small is the best;)
- I'm in my last year of A-levels (EEK!) and studying Geography, Psychology and History
- I've applied to study Geography and will be going to Plymouth uni in September. That is if i get the grades of course haha
- I have one older sister, Molly who is 21
- My birthday is the 24th of February so getting pretty close, woohoo!
- I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older, but it's fine I'm sure i'll figure it out.
- My family has always had a lot of pets and we currently have a border collie and two cats
- My favourite animal hands down would have to be guinea pigs, I used to have three and I would love to have more one day
- My makeup collection is genuinely ridiculous, I have more than any one person needs
- I live in the middle of nowhere and all I can see from my bedroom window are loads of fields and a couple of other houses. But it's beautiful and I love it:)
And that's basically all you need to know about me. I'll try and do a few more blog posts over the next few weeks and hopefully you enjoy them. See you soon, bye! xx